Thursday, February 9, 2012


    Employee Spotlight

Baker M. Nsubuga




Q: What drives you? What are you inspired by?
A: I am driven by an unyielding desire to succeed and provide for my family. I was born in Uganda, Africa and saw much poverty. My mom made huge sacrifices for me to come to the United States and have a fighting chance at a better life. I cannot take her sacrifice for granted and not seize every opportunity presented to me. I hope to bring my mom to the U.S. so she can see the great results of her sacrifice.

Q: What is the greatest thing about HILT’s culture?
A: At HILT I am surrounded by some of the most motivated and positive people and I feed off their energy and they provide constructive competition that helps the entire office grow.

Q: How long have you been with HILT?
A: I have been with HILT since January 27th, 2012.

Q: What do you do for fun?
A: For fun I enjoy drawing, painting, working out, and playing sports.

1 comment: